A qualification in hospitality, tourism and events provides many career opportunities in one of the world’s largest industries for employment.
At Victoria Polytechnic, we understand that to be successful you need a balance of relevant skills and real-world experience. You will learn from expert teachers with the latest industry knowledge and then put theory into practice in our modern facilities right on campus.
The Footscray Nicholson hospitality training centre includes three state-of-the-art commercial kitchens with:
- the latest cooking equipment
- two demonstration kitchens
- a training bar
- a 150 seat training restaurant, VenU, which was awarded best training restaurant in Victoria at the Restaurant and Catering awards.
As a hospitality, tourism and events student, you will be exposed to our high-profile industry partnerships including:
- Lancemore Group’s Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
- Crown Melbourne
- TFE Hotels
- Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens.
Jen Seymen's success story
"Victoria Polytechnic gave me the confidence and knowledge to move forward in my career, and opportunities to build my professional network."